Table of contents
- What is PyEXASOL for?
- How to manage session concurrency and avoid connection pooling?
- How to split Python-related workload across multiple CPU cores?
- How to identify the most common problems with query performance?
- How to profile queries without setting
PROFILE = 'ON' for all sessions?
- How to create a process to kill slow queries automatically?
- How to choose the right scripting language for your task?
- How to control UDF parallelism?
- UDF and memory considerations
- UDF logging and error handling